Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
The Amazing Fletch
Francis
6 posters

New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW!

Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW! Empty New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW!

Post by Francis Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Hello people of ska!
    We're about to release a new EP on TNSrecords, which will hit the world on the 6th December!
    but you can have it early, thanks to the wonders of ordering online!
    It's just £4 + p&p, which is quite wonderful for 10 tracks of skacore awesomeness.
    and you can buy it HERE: http://standoutriot.bigcartel.com

The EP also features Blackburn's AWarAgainstSound and Sense of Urgency from Stoke, who I'm sure you will have heard of already.... but if not, here is the TNSrecords press release:

TNS008: Sense of Urgency/Stand Out Riot/AWarAgainstSound split EP. It includes ten tracks from three North-West ska-core bands, who really push the boundaries of the ska-punk genre, incorporating lots of interesting styles and influences, resulting in a fresh and exciting sound.

Sense of Urgency are based in Stoke and bring a real hardcore edge to the EP, influenced by the likes of Kid Dynamite and Link80.
    Stand Out Riot are based in Manchester and bring folk and gypsy influences into their brand of catchy ska-punk, which is played with superb technical ability and great social commentaries in the lyrics.
    AWarAgainstSound are also great technically and bring elements of post-hardcore and dub into the mix.

thank you!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW! Empty Re: New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW!

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

I had to take your song 'British Nazi Parade' off the bar library last night. Bad times.
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW! Empty Re: New Stand Out Riot Split EP out NOW!

Post by Francis Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 pm

aw man, bad times
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 pm

erm yeah he already said that Francis try having some ORIGINAL ideas for once
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:49 pm

and cut you'r hair you damn hippy, you look like a girl
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

I need to buy this EP
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:47 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I had to take your song 'British Nazi Parade' off the bar library last night. Bad times.

Whys that? Did it not go down well with the islanders?

Sorry for being nosy. (Not that sorry I guess, cos I'm still doing it).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 am