Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Six Point Five

Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Six Point Five Empty Six Point Five

Post by Summers Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Milton Keynes is not a nice place, i've been there. But the roundabout capital of Europe has occasionally provided us with a beautiful bit of music. First with the ragga-punk of Capdown, then along came their younger, poppier city mates, Six Point Five. Mixing the melodrama of Howards Alias with the sheer upbeat attitude of former friends FreeFall Felix, Six Point five are a very exciting prospect indeed.

http://www.myspace.com/sixpointfive

Six Point Five L_13cb515ef5dfaa2b75e65775391ec398

These guys really need to be touring again! From what i can tell by the sole gig on their page they're still together, but I know that Jim plays in the new FFX offshoot fringecore band these days... Either way, Destination Estimation is a big tune.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Six Point Five Empty Re: Six Point Five

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:05 pm

There's a lot of good ska coming out of MK nowadays. I do hope they tour soon.
    MangoSkeejykins
    MangoSkeejykins
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by MangoSkeejykins Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:57 pm

liked 6.5 for ages now, used to do a bit of flyering for the sreet team. from what i've seen of arms of atlas it looks like sixpointfive are over for now. they describe themselves as rising from the ashes of ffx 6.5 and centuari. did anyone hear earthquakes? sick choon

off-topic: the singer in my band was the favourite to be charlee drew's replacement before ffx decided to break up completely
    Joe G
    Joe G
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Joe G Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Good boys, good tunes
    ScottMoon
    ScottMoon
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ScottMoon Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 pm

I loved their older stuff like the eerie roundabout and the spooky t junction

Really pissed off i lost all the eps i had of these guys. gonna be hard t get ahold of the songs now. I've bee asking jim on msn for about a year to find copies for me:D

Edit: oh yeah hassle was a fuckin tune too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 pm