Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Played a couple of songs for school

PaperSage
    PaperSage
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Played a couple of songs for school Empty Played a couple of songs for school

Post by PaperSage Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Im totally not advertising my band, but its all good, im wearing the ska mutiny shirt, advertising you guys too Very Happy

We played for a so called language day thing hence 2 songs in french

Comments and critisisms appreciated.

We are (the?) shit
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Played a couple of songs for school Empty Re: Played a couple of songs for school

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 am

I didn't like the first one very much. I was going to say that your singer could maybe actually sing if he tried but it works for him in the other two videos. I liked the last one the most.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Played a couple of songs for school Empty Re: Played a couple of songs for school

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

i concur, your excellency.

i like his shouting when his voice goes, it sounds much better. songs 2 and 3 are really good though

thumbs up!
    PaperSage
    PaperSage
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by PaperSage Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Yeah, the first song wasnt played very well overall. But yeah, its just the guitarist wanted to play Rise Against (his favorite band or something).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm