Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Steff
therur
The Amazing Fletch
Peeky
iamemmao
lightowler
Cap'n Lee
11 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by iamemmao Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 pm

InDesign is the devil.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by iamemmao Fri May 27, 2011 5:49 pm

As is Flash.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Sat May 28, 2011 4:11 pm

iamemmao wrote:InDesign is the devil.

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmrDZr8FNt-NLEUa0hEWjz9K6YyHkyIlKuCqNgAz2vtl4uO62O3g&t=1
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue May 31, 2011 1:29 pm

slam dunk was good, yelled at summers over text for fun, drank loads, some bands played
    after party was pro, mnday was p.chill and now im fooking tierd

Im also on this stated wesite at work, fuck the man (me)
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue May 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah, fuck you bob.

I might have to try and get to Slam Dunk in a few years time, it sounds like the place to be.

It's getting pretty warm over here now. I better stay indoors.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue May 31, 2011 2:13 pm

I didn't really think much of slam dunk this year Sad

I wish I was in Cyprus now Sad

I'm tired Sad

And I'm a typical moaning woman Sad
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 pm

should have wached less bands and spent more time in the old bar
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:13 am

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 pm

I'd have a drink with Roland while laughing at how pretentious the rest of them look. We'd probably become best mates and I'd get to call him 'Rollo'. Or not.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:41 pm

i hate misuse of the word pretentious
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 pm

I hate the misuse of the word 'decimation'.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Good news! I got official word at work today that I'm getting my promotion. That means I get a pay rise but a little bit more responsibility from the end of this month. I don't know if I'm moving back to the UK or not at the moment though, I should find out next week.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm

grats
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Yay! Well done! Now that you're a higher rank you can go for ice cream with the wife! How's she coping in the heat by the way? I'd hate to be up the duff somewhere really hot Sad
    Wooooooooop go fletchy!! If you come back to the uk do you get stationed different places?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 am

Yeah there's plenty of places I can go to, not that I get much choice. The most likely place is Leeming in Northallerton. I think they're trying to keep me in Cyprus for now though.

The heat isn't too bad for her at the moment. We have a week off booked for July. We were thinking about going to Egypt but we'll probably just come back to the UK. It takes 4 hours to get to Egypt from here! It's illogical.

We're not planning on visiting family much so we might have a city break. We did London last year so does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about York.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 pm

I really like York, Lee hates it though. If you go to York you can go to the fudge kitchen, which is amazing! Fancy uber expensive fudge... its sooo good though. I'm not really sure what else there is to do in York. I've always wanted to go to that Betty's tearoom place, but seeing a long queue of people waiting to go inside every time I go past it puts me off... Plus if I wanted to sit and have a nice relaxed afternoon tea, seeing people outside waiting for my table would make me really uncomfortable.

I want a jam and cream scone now. I'm such an old woman.

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:59 pm

I remember you mentioning that fudge place before. If I go I'll have to try it out. When it comes to visiting places I like to visit the museums and places like that so I'm sure there would be something for me to do.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 pm

iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 am

Thank you for sponsoring me fletch!! And thanks to Lee of course, even though his love is only worth an extra 1p Razz lolzzz

I'm well nervous about it, I really want to run the whole thing!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Just tried to give sushi another go. The conclusion is that coriander is the devil, mackerel is lovely. But overall its overpriced and not for me Sad lunchtime fail. Thank god for apples and brews!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine with 5k. You don't have to run very fast so take your time. Today I pretty much pulled a 18 hour shift.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

My dog's got synaesthesia.

How does he smell?

Purple.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm full of rage. You know when you order something online and you go to checkout and put all your card details in and shit? The thing you've ordered should be then reserved for a little bit of time for you to actually do this, like with coach tickets. I really don't appreciate going through the whole process to get ITEMS-0 COST-£0 at the end of it.

Fucking piss take.

Stupid bridesmaid dress.

AAAARRRRRTRFFDGGGGVHBBBGGGGGHHHHHH FUCK!

Sad
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm

don't reply to spam man
    the standard is to enable email notification of replies and using that they can figure out which forums are still active and/or which ones have lax enough mods to leave the message up and focus fire there.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Well hopefully that thread has been blocked and we won't hear from him again.

I've spent all day reading The Caine Mutiny that I ordered in from the library. I remember Lee recommending the film (or was it the book?) and I'm glad I've finally taken him up on it. I hate Queeg! He's a mean, hypocritical excuse for a captain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am