Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Steff
therur
The Amazing Fletch
Peeky
iamemmao
lightowler
Cap'n Lee
11 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 9 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:15 pm

damn it lee, stop tricking me and making me look at half naked pictures of dudes
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 9 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 pm

what the fuck were you expecting at that website?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Its lots of pictures of Fletch!!!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

And Memma's been staring at it for ages.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Still can't stop drooling!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 am

Tired Sad
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:11 pm

How comes?

We were supposed to have our dating scan today and get a look at baby Fletch but the ultrasound machine was broken. It was nice of them to phone us and let us know, instead of driving a 40Km round trip for fuck all. That's sarcasm, by the way.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 9 Baby%20fltch

i fixed it, here's your untrasound
    that'll be £50 please
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Why's it so sad?? Are you going to find out the sex of the baby fletch? Everyone I know who's up the duff has been finding out. Personally I'd like it to be a surprise, plus I'm concerned about the sales of 'it's a boy/girl' merchandise sold at hospitals. PLUS I'm getting more and more uncomfortable with people announcing the sex and the name of the baby on Facebook before it's even born... One girl was posting pictures of all the stuff she's been buying for unborn baby Savana last week, didn't quite sit right with me...

And I just slept quite bad tis all.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:50 pm

it's not sad, it's sleeping
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Do people frown when they sleep?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 pm

I think people do sometimes. I'm not finding out the sex of the baby because I want it to be a surprise. When we do get a scan and if we send a copy of the picture to our parents I'm giving strict orders that it never goes on Facebook.

I'm getting pretty sick of Facebook actually. I'm sick of it following me around the internet. You know, like when you're on a website and they have a facebook bit on it with me already logged in. I've gone very far to update my privacy settings.

In fact, I'd rather not put any photos of my child on Facebook at all until they're old enough to do it themselves. It wouldn't surprise me if people get an account ready for their child before it's born. And I thought I'd seen it all when someone posted photos from a funeral on there.

The only reason I still have an account is because I'm unlikely to find anywhere else with that many morons in one place to take the piss out of.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:23 pm

iamemmao wrote:the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 9 Fletch

I just remembered that.

We had the scan yesterday. We could see it's heartbeat and little legs and stuff. We've got another one in 8 weeks where the baby will be even more developed.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:36 pm

So is it all going good then?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah everything seems fine at the moment apart from she's throwing up all the time. Can I use that picture that you made?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah of course you can!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 am

Its monday and I definaly feel like its monday.

Went to see summerziz band last night tiny audiance, the promoter and first band didnt turn up still was a good gig.

Lees band lost my money on the grand national (is loosing mony gambling realy loosing money or is it just paying for a service?)
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm

I see betting on horses as "It's not how much you win, it's how little you lose."

Today I have motorbike trouble.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 pm

LOTS OF REALY LOUD DRILING IS OCCURING
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 9 Rodent-trap
    this is a patent for a rodent trap from 1882, i love it
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

Aww, poor rodent. That's overkill. I ran over a rabbit last night on the way to the hospital. The wife had stomach pain and had to stay in overnight. Everything is fine now though.

I actually bought a mouse trap for work a while back. They had this massive snap trap (the ones you think of when someone says mouse trap) designed for large rats. The one I got was a humane one and it worked within five minutes of setting it and switching the light off! I caught a little girl mouse and set it free away from the buildings into a bush, probably to a worse fate with the snakes.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:22 am

at least its good for the snakes, nobody really benefits from the killer traps
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 pm

THEIRS A FOX IN THE CARPARK
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:10 pm

dulux are having on paint offer at them moment, the price listing page is on their facebook profile. WTF, im going to go ahead and say most places of work will have that blocked so why would you only list anything on it
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 am

"my account is constantly getting locked out!"
    "oh really? when did it last happen?"
    "i dunno, about 2 weeks ago or something?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am