Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Foxxe
Wreckless Jake
NotRich
angie_c
Kristoff
iamemmao
scottus86
sarahmay
ScottMoon
Steff
therur
ScaredOfPoo
Cap'n Lee
Summers
Furious D
Uncle J
Parg
The Amazing Fletch
elliemon
Rich
lightowler
Mobyd
Peeky
27 posters

The return of the funny pictures thread!

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 Empty Re: The return of the funny pictures thread!

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 Popeeyebeams
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 Empty Re: The return of the funny pictures thread!

Post by lightowler Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 Armedrobbery
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:37 am

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 ItsAllRelative4

parent related lame books best lamebooks
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 am

Nan? Sad
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:44 pm

when do you get out of prison?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

11 days! I've got my flight details and everything. I just hope that the guy coming in after me doesn't bug out.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 am

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 The_great_escape
    Feltch
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 The_great_escape
    Feltch

Yeah, me. I've been whistling that tune for days.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 am

doo doo! do dooo doo do do! doo dooo do doo dooo do do do!
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 am

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 Matrix

This is the best thing I've ever seen
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm

i love the internet

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 20090306
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 pm

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 ?fh=1ef8d7a9f103f9062344582bc6cd7429
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 Product-development-and-marketing-from-an-it-failures-perspective
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Hehe, that's good, i like the "What the beta testers received" and then it's a noose. awesome
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 pm

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 964db071373a4783186aa6903cf66f72
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:22 pm

thats not funny, thats just abuse
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 pm

why can't it be both?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm

not particularly funny, but i really love this picture

The return of the funny pictures thread! - Page 8 4435843872_5b190854f6_b
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm

That really is a shit advert for anything.

On a similar note, UKIP once had one of those advert trailer things parked by a busy roundabout near where I live. You know, the ones like mobile billboards. Well not like them, they are them.

But anyway, someone decided to tear the advert down. Why I may not vote UKIP, I feel quite strongly about them having a fair say in everything. They paid for that advert, just like anyone else would.

Now this graffiti in the above picture isn't tearing it down. You can still see the actual advert, so anyone who's not an idiot can still see the message that the tories have paid for.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

would you feel the same about a bnp advert?

I can't even really imagine a scenario in which you could say society is broken, society is a purely manmade idea, it can only be broken like time can be called broken or infinity. it's either infinity or its fucking not david cameron, who died and made you fucking time lord?

i got the picture from a boingboing article, jk rowling wrote a brilliant piece about how she survived the last conservative government.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/04/15/jk-rowling-on-britai.html
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm

I would feel the same about a BNP advert, although I'm sure someone tearing it down would have got some publicity. Free speech is everyone's right, whether you agree with them or not.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 am

did you not see the article about the bnp posters in schootland, fucking hilariouse

basicaly they just spraypainted "asians are lovely" on all of them
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 am

we were on about this at work the other day, theres no way you can convince scotland that immigration is a bad idea, theres only a few million of them spread over such a large area. You'd have to expand the policies to also cover seperation of scotland and england but then you'd be competing against the much larger and the much saner snp.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:i got the picture from a boingboing article, jk rowling wrote a brilliant piece about how she survived the last conservative government.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/04/15/jk-rowling-on-britai.html
    there was a copy of the times on the train last night, and in there were the editor's comments from jk rowling's article (i assume it was in the paper the day before being up online). you do not want to come off as anti-tory in the times... there was one comment from a single mum along the lines of "there are still mental scars from having to feed a family on a single tin of stwed beef over multiple days" and then 5 angry comments calling her an attention whore and scum for not liking the way the torys treat those despicable single parents.

Oh and a comment saying "well, there you go, proof that the torys had it right, we treated her like that and now she's a multi-millionaire" which I thought was funny. The first book was published in 1997 Very Happy

While we're (i'm) on, how stupid an idea is a flat cap on immigration? I don't know what the hell Cameron is thinking, I hope he just pulled that out of his arse quickly because he was on tv. It undermines the whole idea of skill-based immigration.

hospital director "hello, we've got a top surgeon wanting to move here to perform life saving operations"

home office "nope, sorry, we're full, no more, try again in april"
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 pm

I know this is the funny picture thread and that, but while we're on the topic of politics you should take this http://voteforpolicies.org.uk/survey/select

Basically you choose the catagorys (at least 4) then choose the policies without knowing which party they belong to, then it gives you a percentage result at the end.

I'm 50% green, 25% lib dem, and 25% tory. Although the tory one was just for crime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am