Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gigs/Tours Guide/Sticky?

genreterrorist
    genreterrorist
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Gigs/Tours Guide/Sticky? Empty Gigs/Tours Guide/Sticky?

Post by genreterrorist Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 pm

First post and all that malarkey, Hi.

Been thinking recently it would be brilliant if there was a ska/punkrock/rocksteady etc... gig guide for the whole country, on skamutiny. Kindof similar to the one on household name records website for London.

Could take the form of a sticky at the top of the gigs section, with the bands in alphabetical order (for example), and the tour dates listed underneath. Don't think it'd be a monumental task, maybe everyone could chip in, i'd personally be more than happy to help.

I'm fed up of realising i've just missed an mega gig!!! Think it'd be a good source of reference for everyone!

So yeah just a post to sound out opinion, check i'm not a total madman!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Gigs/Tours Guide/Sticky? Empty Re: Gigs/Tours Guide/Sticky?

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

we have a gig calender, just its never updated, and because its never updated, its never used and because its never used, its never updated, and because its never updated, its never used and because its never used, its never updated, and because its never updated, its never used and because its never used, its never updated, and because its never updated, its never used and because its never used, its never updated.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm