Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win I STILL LOVE YOU MORE collectors vinyl- PAMA INTL

rockers
    rockers
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Win I STILL LOVE YOU MORE collectors vinyl- PAMA INTL Empty Win I STILL LOVE YOU MORE collectors vinyl- PAMA INTL

Post by rockers Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 am

WIN signed copies of Pama Intl's new 7" vinyl

The next 7" vinyl single from Pama Intl - I Still Love You More b/w Equality & Justice For All (out on 26 Oct//iTunes on 19 Oct) is now in stock at our www.rockersrevolt.com shop.

As with our last single 'Happenstance' there are only 300 of these made. All hand-numbers and stamped. Happenstance came on red vinyl, this one is on yellow vinyl. This truly is a unique collectors piece. We only have 200 of them available in our shop. The other 100 will be going into select retail stores (on 26 Oct).

We are giving away 3 signed copies of the single. For your chance to win a copy simply sign up to the mailing list at www.pamainternationaldownloads.co.uk

Don't worry if you've already signed up to that list. You will be automatically entered into the competition, and your email address will only be stored once. Competition closes on 31 October 09.

If you can't wait till then you can buy your copy now at www.rockersrevolt.com/products-page/genre/pama-intl---i-still-love-you-more-7vinyl/

We also have a handful of copies left of the 'Happenstance' 7" http://www.rockersrevolt.com/products-page/genre/pama-intl---happenstance-7-vinyl/

If you experience any difficulties ordering from the Rockers Revolt website email enquiries@rockersrevolt.com

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm